Speaking of last night, I’m probably one of the only people who has access to a sleeping-spot in Ventura who did not going out drinking for July 4th. At first I felt mighty lame about this, but I figured I would hate the crowds in the bars on a holiday. And I have to wake up at 6:00 to make it to work on time. And that’s if I don't have to shower. I can’t even deal with going out in public anymore, truth be told. "Going out" is like one of the many friends I have, but kind of hate. Like, I keep it around for convenience and the occasional good time.

I’m also a douche. I don’t even know how I have friends. How many of my friends are keeping me around for convenience? WHAT convenience? I offer nothing!


Anyway, I’m on a downward spiral of hate, so here’s a picture of James Franco. You will never sleep with him. Think about that. Say it aloud! You will never sleep with James Franco. Good, now we’re all on a downward spiral of hate. I wanted to bring you down with me.