HELP ME BE VAPID

Tuesday, January 12, 2016

I received a $100 Sephora gift card for Christmas and I have no idea what to do with it.

I always assumed people who shopped at Sephora didn't know that Target and CVS also sell make up for 1/10th of the price of Sephora. Isn't this true? Can someone enlighten me on what I can get at Sephora that will change my life?

Do they have pedi-eggs? That thing that eats your foot skin? I don't know why that is the first thing I thought of...?

Or like, skin creams that make my skin look like a Snapchat filter? Is that a thing?

I guess I just don't understand. What would I even do at Sephora?

Is mascara expensive?

Do they sell wine? Chocolate?

What is a fancy thing I can get for $100 or less? Please email me immediately because I didn't start wearing make up until 10th grade, and by "wearing make up" I mean caking liquid concealer on my face and wearing blue eye liner. I have not progressed much since then.