I checked my work email at 5:30 in the morning, hoping to get a head start on the day (this week and next are going ot be absolutely bonkers with the start of the semester) only to find an irrationally angry follow-up email with someone who literally told me "no" when I explained the mandatory steps she needed to take before enrolling in a course. She CC'd my boss's boss and is "coming in to speak with an actual human" on Wednesday. Now I'm all riled up and shakey and PISSED OFF.

Why is it so hard to be nice? Just be nice, you fucking assholes. I DON’T MAKE THE RULES I’M JUST PAID A LIVING WAGE TO REGURGITATE THEM BACK TO YOU DON’T ARGUE WITH ME I AM JUST A SPHINCTER.

I know that my team will have my back, and I'm printing all of our correspondence out to put in her file (muahahaha) but she's, like, a 55 year old lady who apparently likes to scream at people. Grow up, old lady.

So yeah, Internet. Now I'm stewing in sadness and my teeth hurt. I have a dentist appointment on Wednesday so hopefully I won't have to cross paths with my new best friend.

It's only Tuesday. Fuck.