kim kardashian hair

Thursday, July 9, 2015


I'm trying out a new Kim Kardashian hair style where I straighten my hair, slick it flat against my scalp and combed neatly into a single hair tie. I get ready in the dark most days because I don't want to wake Brad up so I often don't know what I actually look like until I get to work and see my reflection in my office window. 

I just... I am shocked by my Resting Bitch Face! I busted out laughing immediately because it was just too damn bitchy! I've been told in the past that people are often intimidated by me, but this is the first time I've been intimidated by myself.

For some reason, I've had almost zero PMS symptoms even though I'm taking my last pill tomorrow and I've had a number of things going on in my life that are causing me a bit of emotional stress -- things I don't want to get into online yet but that are unfolding this month. It might have something to do with the fact that I've been watching my food intake (not consuming sugar or alcohol and, like, going crazy with the tuna) and doing interval training during my lunch breaks for the last couple of weeks... or maybe I've developed a new cross-breed of PMS that solely entails indifference and zero empathy towards anyone/thing.

Today is one of those days when I find myself to be hilarious. A day where I imagine verbally abusing random people to the point where I actually laugh out loud just thinking about it. This has happened to me numerous times today. Once when I encountered two Jahovah’s Witnesses outside of Starbucks on bikes, once when a lady tripped in the parking lot, and once when I thought about saying “you’re not welcome” as opposed to “you’re welcome” after opening the door for a student. These little scenarios actually make me chuckly. I am chuckling right now. Rediculous? I think not, that shit is funny. “You’re NOT welcome.” HAHAHA!

This is similar to the days when I rehearse (out loud in my car) any possible confrontational conversations I may have coming up in my near future. I have intuition with when these take place. It's around the bend. I just know it.

...reading that over again, yeah, I guess I am PMSing. :(