don't talk to me unless it's pizza

Monday, May 11, 2015

You would not believe the amount of work I have to do this week.

On top of my regular responsibilities, I have to make 20 feet of tissue paper tassle garland for the event on Wednesday. I also have to design several key components for the event, order food, balloons, and distribute parking passes.

Our budget analyst left and they decided to dump her responsibilities on me. I'm receiving emails almost every four minutes regarding reimbursements and major legal payouts, which I know nothing about.

IN ADDITION, MY WORK PRINTER IS BROKEN. Broken for no reason. It was idle, and then made a loud clunking noise on Friday. I looked at the screen and it said something about the fuser being hot and/or broken so I'm sitting here drinking coffee and pretending I have nothing to do while simultaneously fighting back tears because of everything I have to do.

I want to take a nap and wake up on Thursday when this is all over.