My steak story is relevant because my biggest Stoner Moment of 2015 was last week when I ate a quarter of a pot brownie and then focused on the word "thoroughly" while browsing the Mastro's menu online for a half hour before falling asleep with my mouth open. (I had to make sure Mastro's had seafood because I'm a non-practicing pescatarian now. We went to Mastro's this weekend for Brad's grandpa's birthday dinner. Justin Bieber has been to this particular location a few times and Kendall Jenner had her 18th birthday there. Our bill was $2500 and we sat next to Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora. I ate lobster and crab and had a cocktail called the Ruby Slippers which was a glass of vodka with blood orange, grapefruit, and ginger beer. I had 4 of them and then took my shoes off.)

It's a weird word because "roughly" means the opposite of "thoroughly." Think about it.