Just awkwardly met my awkward girl neighbor by awkwardly holding the elevator for her in the parking garage. She mumbled, "Oh you don't have to do that..." while awkwardly run-walking to get in while I held the door. We then stood in silence until I awkwardly blurted out "SORRY" for literally no reason other than to acknowledge how awkward I felt about feeling awkward, and she said "NO, it's okay, I'm just always at work or always working..." and then the door opened and we went to our individual front doors, which happened to awkwardly be right next to each other. Of course this all happened after I took a yoga class in which I was the only student. Most people would find this to be great! I found it to be awkward.

She lives ten feet from me. She has a pixie cut and glasses. I vaguely remember holding the elevator for her one other time and she told me "it's okay, you don't have to do that."

She seems nice! I hope I never see her again!