PMSuperlatives for the month of December:

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Best Cry: Right after Brad and I got sushi for lunch on Sunday, my eyes were welling up a bit and he says, "You know you'll feel better if you just cry."

Best Argument: When I told Brad he was disgusting after telling me the iPhone 6 Plus has a better camera and I withheld my opinions on why it has to be slightly higher resolution because the screen is slightly bigger, but not necessarily better. The argument was with myself, essentially.

Best Period Boobs: Yesterday.

Best Moment When I Thought Chocolate Would Cure My Woes: All of my coworkers have really cute offices with lots of candy dishes. I ate four fist fulls of someone else's M&Ms. I told myself it was okay because I think they don't know I don't know what I'm doing and I deserve it.

Best Premenstrual Headache: Right now. It has migrated to my eyeballs.

Thanks for voting, seniors! Go wildcats!