I don't get it.

Friday, December 5, 2014

I wonder if this still counts, she thought, as she swallowed her Daily Multi-Vitamin for Her approximately 12 hours after she ate a pot of Kraft mac and cheese for dinner.

And then she remembered how she didn't eat the entire pot; Part of the pot spilled on her bed immediately before going to sleep. All over her mattress, her comforter, her quilt, her sheet, her mattress pad, all over everything. How the smell permeated her entire bedroom and how she ripped everything off the bed, put on two pairs of pants, a long sleeve shirt and sweatshirt, wrapped a new sheet around her and slept on a bare mattress, with visions of Death from Artificial Food Coloring dancing in her (freezing cold) head. She decided she didn’t care if the multivitamin still counted, because nothing counts in life. Nothing. No matter how hard you try, there will always be moments when you spill an entire pot of mac and cheese all over everything at 6 PM.

PS, yes, I’m taking vitamins. They’re not even Dino shaped. I know. I don’t know what I’m doing either. I don’t even get it. I don’t get it!