c-thru-next-tuesday

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Today this dumb bitch dropped 9 precious dollars on 3 rolls of see-through wrapping paper. The thing about see-through wrapping paper is that it doesn’t look see-through on the roll. And it’s right next to the regular wrapping paper.

I have children’s toys to wrap and I have nothing but see-through wrapping paper.

See-through. Wrapping paper.

It’s 11:35 on a SATURDAY night and I’m in my hometown bedroom wrapping presents, Universe. Do you really think that’s a clue as to my emotional threshold right now? Like maybe I’m trying to get ahold of my crazy before it exists outside of the realm of my blog? Before my crazy starts happening in real life again? Do you REALLY think I can deal with this situation right now?

SEE-THROUGH. WRAPPING PAPER.