AV Fair

Monday, August 18, 2014

The Antelope Valley Fair has a special place in my heart because it reminds me of college and being debaucherous and gross 24/sevs. Brad has an "in" there, so we always get the star treatment (which means lots of free booze and food and VIP lounges and backstage passes).

This year we met Sublime.

Apparently Sublime is still a band that plays shows.

We took our friends Andrew and Natalie and fucking killed it. We ate some meats in the Directors' Lounge and sipped some wine. Headed over to some rides. A water ride, definitely. Got super wet. Met Sublime backstage. Sort of? It was fast and I don't remember. The show was good? Probably. We all waited for "Caress Me Down" but I guess they don't play it live out of respect for dead homie who they are all getting rich off of, but whatevs. Not my circus not my monkeys.


We looked all over for corn dogs. We scoured the fairgrounds. We prevailed.


We found wine. We found beer. We found freedom.


Water ride hair. Sublime air guitar. I didn’t watch much of the show because all I can ever think about is wanting Brad to do air guitar while simultaneously do crazy things re: his mouth, my mouth.

These are three of eight total pictures I took on my phone. The rest are on my friends' phones and I don't even want to know. I have lost count of the number of pictures and videos of my drunk party faces my friends have on their electronics.

I could never be President.