My first facelift.

Monday, May 5, 2014

Well, my new layout has arrived!

I wanted to unveil everything on the same day, but there are so many new features involved and my interim layout was driving me crazy, so I've unleashed the layout beast first. Please be patient while I navigate my update/post settings and get a few HTML kinks straightened out.

Now you stalker weirdos can:
  • Get instant email updates on my posts! This is absolutely terrifying because I often update my posts a million times and like, now you'll see that (probably?)!
  • Easily access my public posts on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
  • Email me from my header. I think you could do that before? But now you definitely still can. Congrats.
I'll be adding a billion other features once my eyes stop burning, too, including links to some of my favorite blog friends, cool sponsored giveaways from brands that I dig, and the grand reopening of my online shop (some of you might remember when I used to sell my old shit to you through this thing. LOL! What an Internet whore). And don't worry, I have budget-conscious bitches in mind. Low prices and shit.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a pitcher of margaritas to suck down.