stupidity taxes were due

Monday, May 12, 2014

So, I'm not having fun making this dress. It's not fun for me at all. Maybe because my room is too hot. I just want it to be finished and not put in any of the work. So I decided I'd try out some birthday cake flavored macarons today. Which, as you may have read, were a huge flop. Just the worst. So I decided I wanted to decorate my room a little bit, even though I won't be living here for much longer, and haven't done any print design in years. Came up with a cute little print. Illustrator crashed three times without me saving anything before I realized I needed to be like Jesus and save. Saved my print. Printed it out. Posted a link to the PDF of it here for you guys to download for free. Brad scolded me about needing to capitalize on my work for actual money and not just Internet notoriety (which, as it turns out, doesn't garner all that much respect in the real world). And, like, he was right. So for the three of you who downloaded that print for free, you deserved it. You got to it first and you fucking get to keep that print. It's yours and I want you to have it.

I wanna blog about how like, I feel like I just paid my yearly stupidity tax. If I'm stupid enough to do work and put it on the Internet for free, that’s my punishment. It’s my yearly stupidity tax. I would’ve lost that money somewhere else somewhere down the line anyway.