Summer weather always triggers the memory chamber (scientific term) in my brain, and I recall the dumbest, most mundane memories not even worth remembering.

When I was 7 I met a girl named Autumn during a Summer day at the park near the house I grew up in. We ate frozen grapes and club crackers and had philosophical discussions. Like how we realized that all signs pointed to Santa NOT being real, but how can one ever be sure and wouldn't it be GREAT if we were wrong?

Then we caught tadpoles. She was jealous and surprised that I could do so without a net. I wasn’t surprised because this was in the midst of an era where I believed I could talk to animals. We went back to her house to feed her snake. I liked when the snake fell when he tried to climb his glass walls.

THUD.

Haha, you limbless fucker.