I needed a long, rainy weekend to sit and do nothing. I really needed it. I stayed in pajamas, unshowered, until 3:45 yesterday afternoon. I would have stayed in pajamas, unshowered, until bedtime yesterday but I wanted to see my newly engaged friend for her birthday and cry all over everyone.

This morning when I woke up, I had my usual Monday Morning Cry. Maybe it's the hangover and maybe it's the period, but Brad said something that really stuck with me. "You've dealt with a lot worse than this." And he's right. The problems I'm facing this week are humorously small compared to the problems I've seen even as recently as a year ago.

So there you go, Internet. A little wisdom from my hot boyfriend. You guys can say that to yourselves all day if you want.

I have to shower and face the day now.

(My hours are probably being cut at work for about a month, so I should have more time to update this stupid Internet machine.)