It's been nearly a week since I last posted. I don't remember the last time I went even close to that long without updating the almighty Internet on my goings on and wheres abouts.

My next month is jam-packed with traveling and vacations and weddings and romances, on top of my standard work schedule and panic attack routines.

Things are good, though. Still. Very good. V, v, v good.

I had a very minor panic attack at work today. Lasted less than two minutes. I was playing Candy Crush while the baby I watch was sleeping, and was suddenly struck with that feeling you get when you remember something embarrassing that you've suppressed for too long, except I couldn't pinpoint what was bothering me or why I was upset by this imaginary affliction.

I came to the conclusion that there’s no problem you can’t solve by sitting on a couch and ignoring everything until the situation fixes itself.

I mean, I don’t think you should avoid your problems, but there are some cases where you need to get a bowl of frozen grapes and just watch Arrested Development until everything is cool again.

Anyway, cool. I have an early morning tomorrow and Kim Kardashian's engorged breast is leaking on TV right now so I gotta go.