i'm not even drunk

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

I have been so busy and lethargic from my job and fighting off sick people at every angle and living life with my sweet hunk that I haven't had much time to update my Internets and I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Internet. I let you down.

I have so much to be thankful for this year. I'm not gonna make a list like I usually do (until I drink more wine) but look, I'll say this: I'm thankful that I am not married and/or pregnant and living with my parents. Yeah I live with my parents, probs til I die or whatevs, but shit! Things could be hella worse.

While writing that, I started to think about how I probably don’t even know how to be pregnant. I know it’s something that happens to you, but I have a feeling whenever I get pregnant I won’t even be able to function. Like, what do you DO with a pregnancy? How do you STAY pregnant? I will do it wrong. I know I will. I’m a failure. I’m going to try and get an ultrasound to hear my baby’s heartbeat for the first time and accidentally walk into the Abortion Room.

Becoming pregnant and maintaining that pregnancy for a healthy duration of time is asking too much of me and I don't think that makes me wrong.

I deleted my Facebook a week ago because fuck all y'all.

Happy Hanukkah.