My world has gone from too much free time to almost no free time, all within a matter of two weeks.

As luck would have it, I'm completely off on Halloween. I booked myself a hair appointment and will probably get my nails done, too. Because for the first time in five months, I can afford to do so. Having nice fingernails used to be the only thing that made me happy, and now I have no time to keep up with them.

The job is tiring, but really, really good, and affords me an hour or so in the middle of the day to study for the CBEST, which suddenly is coming up this Saturday. I enrolled over a month ago and just yesterday cracked the second book I bought for it. Seems like a bit of a waste, but I heard that if you pass the CBEST in California, you get a car insurance discount... which makes about just as much sense as me taking the CBEST to begin with.

I checked my bank statement (willingly) this morning, prior to depositing my check from my morning job. I didn't cry. In fact, I giggled. My giggle cabinet erupted like a 7th grade science volcano science project.

(My giggle cabinet is where I shelve my giggles.)

Here are some Vines from Sunday.