Have a seat, Bill. No, don't worry. Relax. There are no lay-offs this quarter. We're doing really well in the finan -- I know I'm a dog, Bill. Christ. Relax, okay? I'm fine. I'm capable. What are you saying? I don't need to hear it from you, Bill. Listen, the wife -- can I be honest with you for a second, Bill? Can I? Christ. The wife, she wants me to put in more overtime, spend more time with the kids and help out with the laundry. The laundry, Bill! Christ! Look at these arms! She doesn't understand! Everyone always said, "a Greyhound and an English Bulldog? It will never work!" We tried to show them, Bill. We really did. Our kids are a little funny looking, sure. Spike's thin neck can barely support his block head and Bizzee's carrying a 50 pound torso on 4 toothpicks, but they manage! Maybe that's all that matters. We got two great pups out of the deal. I just -- I can't take it anymore, Bill. Next time she asks me to reach something from the top shelf, I'm going to do it. I'm going to chase a car and never look back.