great

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I went to a party tonight but only stayed for like 1.5 hours. It was an ok party, too! It’s just that the one girl aside from the host that I actually knew left and I didn’t want to feel weird and quiet because that’s pretty much how I act in social situations when I’m sober and out of that particular friendship-group.

So I just went home and everyone was asleep so I woke up my dog and I drank some of that stupid box wine in the kitchen and now I’m sort of alone and drunk. Not even like, happy drunk? JUST ALONE AND DRUNK.

Even the slightest hangover will not be worth it tomorrow. I better not suffer for such a mediocre night. THIS IS WHY I DON’T DRINK.

It is a lot easier to type than it should be. I am saddened by that fact. Too much computer in my day to day activity is what that probably means. SO SAD.

For real. This night was worth changing outta my pajama pants for, but definitely not worth straightening my hair for. That shit is long. Cancer donating status. I don’t have time to straighten this mess. I have this theory: Ladies who straighten their hair at least 5 days a week are ladies who… Ok, I don’t know how this analogy was working out, but I’m trying to say ladies who have it pulled together enough to ensure perfectly straight head hairs are probably ladies who have a pretty straight and ironed out life too?



Wait, I don’t know what I’m doing. I think I’m just talking shit about chicks who look good. God, I’m a nuisance to my gender.