I want somebody I can be totally weak with. Somebody who will hold me and make me feel held. Don’t you get it? I think I crave some kind of dependancy and that makes me feel like a failure as a woman.
-

I can’t get OVER Ally McBeal, you guys. Incredible.

I wanted to hate it when I first started to watch it a couple weeks ago. Ally McBeal is weak. She feels incomplete without a relationship. She doesn’t take control of her life, favoring to control a faux world she creates inside her head.

She is the opposite of all of the strong female characters that are so popular on television today. But she is TOTALLY FUCKING REAL. She OWNS her weakness and that’s the strongest shit in the world! Fuck yourself if you’ve never run into the bathroom at work or at a party just to catch your runaway brain!

ALLY MCBEAL FOR PRESIDENT OF MY FEELINGS, ‘13.