Do you remember that time my dad gave me a muscle relaxer after I woke up with such a stiff neck/shoulder/back that I couldn't even turn my head in either direction without being in screaming pain, and it made me think I was the best teller of stories, except whenever I would begin to tell a story I would realize that my mouth, my mouth didn’t work! And I would stare at everyone staring at me and wonder how to tell them that my mouth, my mouth doesn’t work! And then they would go back to talking and I would forget my mouth didn’t work and because I was obviously (obviously!) the best teller of stories, I would begin to tell another story, “you guys, there buff randm… ma…bllllee…” and then I would just stop moving my mouth and stare at them staring at me and that happened over and over until my dad wanted to take me to Best Buy to find a battery for his universal remote control and I got lost in the TV section, and by the time I got home I just laid down on the floor and thought about how my arm was full of cement and I was going to die because it was lying across my chest, but I didn’t care because I was going to go down in history as the best teller of stories?

I've remembered that, like, twice since it happened earlier!