incompetent woman

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

I took my laptop with me this weekend to guyfriend's house with every intention of updating this more regularly while he played video games... and didn't open it once.

I'm going to go cry in the shower though because I forced him to stay in bed 10 minutes later than he should have and then decided I would be nice and do the dishes but instead of normal dishwasher detergent I used the wrong dish soap and then all of the bubbles -- all of the bubbles -- flooded out of the dishwasher and then I forced him to help me clean it up even though he was already gonna be late for work and then after dropping him off I went back and had to try and fix it some more and seriously, what kind of person uses the wrong kind of dish soap HA, FOR SURE NOT ME. :(

I ran the rinse cycle 5 times and cleaned more suds out every time and used salt to dissolve it all and there were STILL suds left over. It finally stopped leaking so I decided to momentarily give up and get outta there.

I probably deserve this, you fucking asshole Universe. Guess I’m the big idiot of the day for you. WHAT A SIMPLE WOMAN I AM. DISH SOAP IS SIMPLY TOO COMPLICATED FOR ME. PLEASE EXCUSE MY SIMPLE, WOMAN BRAIN. MY HIPPOCAMPUS IS TOO BUSY TRYING TO REMEMBER HOW TO PUT IN A TAMPON.