Whenever I get off work, I am going to do the grown up thing and get my oil changed / buy more bubble wrap so I can finish packing up my wall art, and hopefully begin packing up my bedroom when really I'd rather just go home and go to bed and text a boy and laugh and laugh and laugh and laugh.

My procrastination astounds me. I mean, I guess I'm not really procrastinating my packing because I started two weeks ago. But I do this thing where I fill up a box, look around at everything else that needs to be packed, and fall into a 4-hour Netflix k-hole.

Then I do this really cool thing where I don’t do anything and sleep for hours upon hours while the rest of the world goes on doing things and being productive.

It’s really cool when you think about it. While the other people on this planet are laughing, crying, working, dancing, sexing, just doing things with themselves, I’m with the percentage of people on earth who are sleeping because they can. The cool people. Who sleep. All the time.