Mom, knocking on my door: Karin?

Me: Yeah?

Mom: Are you awake?

Me: Yeah.

Mom: I got you Chocolate Cheerios for breakfast.

Me: Huh?

Mom: I got you Chocolate Cheerios for breakfast?

Me: ...What?

Mom: The chocolate kind? Cheerios? For breakfast, for you. To keep in your bedroom.

Me: To keep in my be--- Mom, just put them in the cupboard.

Mom: Everyone else will eat them.

Me: That's fine, I don't need -- That's fine. Thank you, though.

Mom: You don't want them?

Me: I'll have some.

Mom: Just put them in your bedroom.

Me: Mom, I don't need Cheerios in my bedroom. Just put them in the cupboard.

Mom: I figured they would last you awhile, so you could have yummy breakfast for a few days.

Me: Mom, I don't need an ENTIRE box of Cheerios, Mom! Thank you! Just please put them in the cupboard! Oh my god!

Mom, as if she just came up with a brand new idea: I'll put them in the cupboard.

Me: Yep, okay. Thank you.