Not to beg on the Internet for money or anything, but I am in deep financial shit. The quote I got from the movers was the pre-Summer season, and since I will be moving during their Summer season, it's going to be considerably more expensive than before. And, to be frank, it was never going to be cheap. I am looking at the $3,000 mark for getting home and getting away from this stupid fucking waste of time town that has absolutely ruined my entire life and was simultaneously the biggest mistake of my fucking life.

If you have an extra $5 or $10, please consider donating it to my moving fund. I have a PayPal link to the right.

I'll find some way to thank you other than saying "thank you." Also I take back what I said about not emailing me to call me out about my poor taste in humor. You can keep doing that all you want.