I'm posting this here to save for my future therapist.

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Dragged myself out of the house to go to work for a few hours. It helped a little until I asked Avery if it was okay for me to go home in a month to see my mommy, and she looked at me with furrowed brows and said, "No. I need you."

And then I cried at work again.

Afterwards I went to a few shops to do something other than lay in bed and watch Netflix and found a good pair of light pink Converse. I sent a picture to Brad asking him if I needed them, and all he says is "Sarah's wedding?" Because I need to buy airfare, book a hotel, and rent a car for that. Like, soon. Like, yesterday. And he's right.

So I bought them anyway and he'll probably be happy that my shoes match all of my light pink Kitchenaid appliances because I also bought more mixing bowls even though I already have the light pink mixing bowls because if I didn't have enough anxiety already, I thought I would give myself some more buy frivolously purchasing things I already have on top of some shoes I definitely don't need.

So I'm back in bed now.