updates will resume tomorrow probably.

Monday, March 11, 2013

(My brotha from anotha motha aka BFF bro-bro came out to Tennessee this weekend to rage hard and help me cope with All Things Life for a minute. I was excited to see him and then devastated to see him go. More excited than I planned, and more devastated than I was prepared for.  I got to see so many friends this weekend, and for the first time in a really long time, I felt secure. I felt supported. I felt understood. I felt like myself... which is somebody I've been a stranger to for a while. I'm enjoying morphing back into this person and feeling better everyday about it. I even left my bed unkempt this morning. I get such paralyzing anxiety about almost everything in my life that I have to keep my living space spotless and perfect, or else I spiral. And I didn't have to do that today. Maybe it's the time change, or the over tiredness. But there's a big transformation happening for me and it feels really wonderful.)

That's why I haven't written about my life. Was too busy living it. You must recognize.