The majority of my time has been consumed by thinking about my upcoming weekend trip home. Yep, I am going home again this weekend... for, most likely, the final time before my move. Dates are still swirling, but I think I might get a few things nailed down in the next week or two.

I'll be in town for Monica's engagement party, and to spend some much-needed time with a few of my closest peoples. I hardly saw my parents last weekend, and my dad made sure to let me know how much he didn't like it. I can't believe that was only last weekend! I'm renting a car this time so that I don't feel like I'm using people for transportation. My time is now sharply split between home in Santa Clarita and in my old college town... a 45 minute drive (but I certainly don't mind).

I can't wait for this awkward in-between to be over with, once and for all.

Sadly, there is much to be done, talked about, and figured out in the meantime... which has been the source of my stress and sleepless nights.

I'm almost there. It's almost real. Pretty soon, they won't be cerebral getaways. It will be my life.

But I gotta weather this motherfucking shitstorm first.