life changing

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

I found out yesterday from some dudes that I know that when a dude texts you, “What are you doing?” that he doesn’t actually want to know what you’re doing and that he’s trying to have sex with you.

I don’t know if you knew about this or not, but I had no idea. I thought that when dudes texted me this question that they really wanted to know what I was doing because they thought I was cool and they were interested.

I was told that I am “so naïve,” which is something that I kind of knew, but I still can’t imagine that any time a potential romantic interest was texting me this was a ploy to get me in bed. No idea.

Like, just text, “Hey, want to bone?” or something. Cos like, if I wanted to, I’d say yes. I can’t be like, “tricked” into doing it because someone asked me what I’m doing. I’m maybe a little naïve, but I’m not an idiot, okay?

To be clear, though: I disagree with these dudes.