this is why i stay inside as often as possible.

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Your girl went buck wild last night.

I spent yesterday looking for jeans and found none that fit, so I came home and watched weird/sad movies on Netflix until the sun went down. I had to set my alarm for 6:40 PM so that I could get up, put on jeans and a little mascara so I could go meet up with Dani and Sara for some margaritas.

But we all know that "some margaritas" on a Saturday night typically means I don't get home until almost 4 in the morning after going to 3 bars and drawing on my friends' and strangers' hands because everything is always about me and what I want to do.




So embarrassed that there is evidence of my nails looking so tragic, so I'm heading to a nail salon at noon to hopefully get beautiful, and that penis scrubbed off my pointer finger.

Oh and that guy is my friend from Instagram who I had never met in person (who knows Sara! It wasn't like a weird situation!) and we didn't even know each other's real names so rather than communicating like a functioning adult, I drew on him. Pretty sure he unfollowed me right after that, but I'm gonna tell people it's because he's jealous of my nails.