Just sent a really meaningful / important text and now I'm squirming in my brain like "OMG OMGGGGGGGGG I HATE WAITING. YOU'RE SO WEIRD, KARIN."

OMG I HATE THIS. I HATE BEING A HUMAN. WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO ME? WHY COULDN'T I HAVE BEEN A DOG?

PS: LOL... FYI for realsies... I'm not crying. My eyes just naturally gloss over whenever I text people. My appearance just has the aura of crying because it reflects how all of my organs feel. I hate having feelings. I hate being a human. I hate talking about my feelings, but I definitely hate texting them too. Especially important people RE: important things. You know what? Tell people I'm crying. I like it better.

When I die I better come back as a dog who lays on couches all day and sniffs the grass whenever I want and eats dog food with beef stock drizzled on top. (ie: One of my parents' dogs).