Finally spent the time applying my old flight numbers to the Southwest reward system (which has gone through a really bad overhaul) and found out I'm a few hundreds points short of a free round-trip. This means after my trip home next month, I'll be set. I'm torn between immediately booking another flight home and asking for a little time off of work, or flying my mom out here.

I think we all know what I'll end up doing.

I have no motivation to finish my website. Now that I have a new computer, I am feeling less inspired than I thought I would. I'm taking that as a sign that I need to slow down and relax for a minute. But it's hard to fantasize about leaving Nashville and moving somewhere else in 4-5 months when I can't even begin looking for work.

I'm also pretty short on cash due to all my large purchases, so if you live in the Nashville area and would like to purchase this very stylish 100% wool rug, send me an email. No murderers. I'm looking at $250 but send me an offer and I'll consider. I've only had it for 4 months, so it's basically new.