twenty six hours stand in the way of me being drunk until 2013

Wednesday, December 19, 2012


Idiot Lady is not feeling life today.

I can't believe I am putting this on the Internet but oh my God... do you even see what I look like right now?

I don't know why I am having the worst time of my life lately. It shows on my face. I feel like I need a constant release of Xanax in my bloodstream. I feel like I am dying. I don't even know what I'll feel like in California. I'll probably waste a few days of it detoxing from whatever mental issue I am having and then get pissed off because I spent five of my nine vacation days laying in bed and crying and watching Netflix and napping... oh, the napping... my sleep schedule is so stupid... yesterday I was AWAKE at 2:30 in the morning, and this morning I was AWAKE at 3:00. This is not normal person activity. This is psycho activity.

I gave the 5 year old at my job his Christmas present and after glancing at it, he says "I didn't want this" and walked away.

19 more hours until my flight leaves this hell hole.

5 more hours until I can go home and sleep.

Come on, lady.

You can do this.