new stuff, y'all

Friday, November 16, 2012

I changed my layout. I like it... for now.

I am trying to get back into incorporating drawings into my digital designs and -- WHEW! -- it's been a while. Drawing a picture of myself three times in a row was completely self-indulgent and exhausting. Woe is me.

I have also had an influx of new readers the past month or so. I'm really happy that you guys find something in what I have to say that helps you identify with / love / hate me. Even if you come here just to make fun of me behind my back with all of your stupid, pathetic friends. I appreciate it.

I hope someday I’m in a position where I can give back to you. Besides my brilliant mind, I mean. I would love, love, love to hold contests or giveaways someday. I could do that now, but it would be tubes of once-used lip gloss and blunt Crayola crayons.

Actually — maybe there is someone out there who is trying to get their little business off the ground. It’s 2012, nearly all of you a-holes are crafty bitches with an Etsy shop!

If you want to send me a few of your products for a giveaway, send me an e-mail. I’ll link to your store/site and it will be beautiful like so many biodegradable plastic bags in the wind.

(This turned out to be verbose as hell. Literally all I originally had written was "Thank you for reading, check out my new masthead.")