I spent Thanksgiving alone, and last night I decorated the Christmas tree alone.

I think it's pretty safe to say that if I'm still in Nashville by this time next year, you guys can go ahead and mail me Anthrax in one of my Amazon purchases or something.

But my house has a corner of beautifulness and it consists of this pre-lit Christmas tree with two ornaments on it because I can't find all the rainbow ornaments I bought last year, but I found all of Darien's jew ornaments (they're all blue, IDK why he thought he would only buy blue ornaments one year, other than the fact that he is literally the most clueless person I've ever met, and it sounds like something a clueless guy would do) and I'm going to slit my wrists under it tonight.

EDIT: I am just kidding about him being clueless. He has a ton of clues.