Yesterday I treated myself because it was so windy.

I don't think this sufficiently shows how windy it was.

I picked up a friend and we went to Starbucks, four antique shops, my favorite Mexican restaurant out here, and got frozen yogurt. Not in that order. There were two baby Great Danes waiting outside the doors and, of course, I spent a good 20 minutes talking to only them.


I am selling a dress later today on my shop, and all my remaining bags are on sale for $15. Eventually I'll be doing a closet sale, but that requires me to sift through my monster closets (yes, closets), photograph the clothes, and get those up. For now, I'm selling one dress that I paid $113 for. For way cheaper than that. It's ready to ship NOW, so it will go out either same-day or following business day.

If you follow me on Instagram, I'll post information for it when it's ready.

Probably here, too.