I was so right about eating all that cinnamon. I'm like the healthiest person ever now.

PRETTY SURE I JUST STARTED MY PERIOD, TOO!

I have a lot to get done before I leave tomorrow morning to go see Darien on his tour. Realized I'm gonna be doing a lot of driving. More than I thought.

I did not shower this morning. I am finding this behavior acceptable more and more. This is the third time I've done it since this Summer, I think. That either means I am learning to not be so uptight about things, or I should go on suicide watch because I'm giving up. I don't know if I'm giving up, but do you ever really know? Wouldn't indifference be the same thing? Is that the point? I don't feel depressed or anything. You don't have to pep talk me. I am rarely a care-free person, though.

Fashion Tip: put on skinny jeans with your oversized t-shirt pajama top and throw your hair back and you're killin' it!!!