I have issues with people who "don't watch TV."

I feel like the type of person who lets you know that they "don't watch TV" is the same type of person who loves to decorate their shitty personality with judgment. Not watching TV was the cool thing to say in high school. Even parts of college. Until TV had a resurgence of relevance RE: social media and like, sorry to say this, but if you don't watch TV because you're above it, you're actually a "total loser."

I never, ever watched TV in high school, I swear, otherwise I wouldn’t have mentioned it. I thought I could live off the five DVDs I had in my college dorm for four years, but then it hit me: WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WHEN SHIT GETS BUCKWILD ON THE VIEW or something? I mean, maybe I can live without The View on the day to day, but I need the option of being able to see it in case things get all bananas.

I got cable my junior year of college and it totally saved my life. And that's not hyperbole in the slightest.*

Also, what if 9/11 pt. 2 The Remix happens and the Internet stops working? Your 90210 DVDs aren’t going to be a whole lot of help then!

So like, I guess I’m asking if anyone knows any sites where I can watch shows like Dexter for free and without any ads and what I’m supposed to do if 9/11 pt. 2 The Remix goes down and the Internets break. Do ya know?

*Some hyperbole