Y'all are straight up CRAZY if you don't believe in astrology.

This is one of my favorite activities!!! I do this all the time!!! I could create an entire anthology of works based upon categorizing my ex boyfriends. I seriously love doing this. I am so excited that Yahoo has predicted that I will spend a portion of my day doing this, because I am too tired to do anything else! Can anyone say VACATION?

Darien came home for a day to work the Paper Route album release show last night... which was super awesome (and that's coming from somebody who hates everything). The record is really, really, really good. It's only ten dollars, too. So after not sleeping two nights ago (because Darien is the loudest human to ever live) and hardly sleeping last night (because I got home late from this show and had to wake up at 5:00 to take Darien to the airport), I'm having heart palpitations and a slight continuous panic attack due to the three shots of espresso I drank this morning, and kind of feel like I'm going to literally throw up.

Vomiting!! Yay!! Ex boyfriends!! Full circle!!