We need to talk about my hormones, I think.

I stopped taking my birth control, which I have now dubbed as My Miracle Pill because it made me feel so present and non-bloated 24/sevs and now I am taking a million supplements to "naturally" balance out my body so that I don't drop dead of a supposed heart attack in a year or two from taking synthetic lab 'mones that make me feel human. Let's talk about my supplemental intake, okay? Omega 3, Omega 6, Omega 9, Flaxseed, Evening Primrose, Iron, Folic Acid, Vitamin E, Vitamin B12, Ashwaganda, St. John's Wort, Biotin, Hair Skin & Nails, and a daily multivitamin to cover my bases.

Shit ain't working.

There are a lot of emotions floating around in the collective right now and I’m trying to stay real present and keep everything calm within me, but like… I’ve snapped a couple times this week. But I feel like, WAY justified in how I feel. People be deserving it. Like, I’ve got some rage in me or whatever. I really hope I never throw anything at anyone in public and I really, really hope that I don’t get so consumed by my ego that I murder someone and then snap out of my haze like, “That’s it. You’re spending the next 60 years getting your ass kicked in prison, girl. Was it worth it?”