being bossy

Tuesday, September 25, 2012


This is a picture of me wildin' out on two of my best friends a few months ago at some bar in Thousand Oaks. I was executive producing the situation in that bar, for sure. I'm pretty sure I even went behind the counter to get the proper garnish.

That night was hilarious. One of my favorites of all time. I was wearing this cute ass top with some gray jeans and heels. I hopped at least three fences of Nichole's gated community to find her condo so I could drag her poncho-wearin' ass back to the bar to hang out with me for, like, an hour.

But look at my boss style, for a second. These girls listen to me. These girls get me. My friend Brad told me to stop being so bossy that night, but like, look at them. They know I don't mean it.  And I’m sorry, but how hard did I style my bossiness? Pretty hard. My style is correct.