Well oh my goodness.


Darien flew home on Friday night so we could drive into Atlanta on Saturday and have a day off together before Sunday's show at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheater. We went vintage shopping and I found the most amazing 50s house dress for $12!!! I hate Nashville because it doesn't have any good vintage clothes. I love Atlanta because it does.

Also... you guys. Incubus. You guys.

Brandon Boyd, who is apparently very tall and who has also been published in books and stuff because he apparently writes well held the door for me yesterday on my way into the catering room.

I don’t even think he knows who I am or why I was even there, so that made it ultra embarrassing when I fainted and he had to stand there for a few moments holding the door while I clawed my way through the doorway so I could recuperate somewhere in the corner away from foot traffic.