Two Real Thoughts I Had Today

Saturday, August 4, 2012

1. I totally understand businesses now. All I keep thinking is, "DAMN, I NEED TO HIRE SOMEONE TO DO ALL THIS BITCH WORK COS IT TAKES WAY TOO LONG. I'M ONLY LIKE 15% DONE WITH THE FINAL STAGES OF THIS PROJECT AND IF I HAD SOMEBODY TO DO ALL THESE DUMB STITCH LINES FOR ME I COULD JUST SIT HERE LIKE A QUEEN AND REAP ALL THE BENEFITS."

2. I have never watched Teen Mom, which in and of itself is some kind of weird concept because I love trashy TV, but yo -- I saw a clip and this girl was all, "I didn't get an abortion because it was too expensive." YEAH, WAY TO DODGE THAT FISCAL BULLET, TEENAGE GIRL. FORGOING THAT ABORTION IS DEF GONNA SAVE YOU FINANCIALLY IN THE LONG RUN. DEFINITELY BRING MORE OF THOSE SMART GENES INTO THE WORLD. YOU ARE A VISIONARY. ALSO, CAN'T BELIEVE HOW EXPENSIES THOSE ABO-BO'S ARE THESE DAYS! MAD EXPENSE-ISH!