Throwback Thursday :(

Thursday, August 30, 2012


This is a photo of me in college that is “Karin in college” to a T. In my dorm, posing like a drunk drag queen, drinking a mimosa out of my Magic Bullet cup, my BFF / roommate Tarisa taking the photo and probably peeing on herself outta frame, all my towels & detergents chillin’ in a generic bookcase from Target, probably. My dumb black hair. Headband. And I’m totally wearing a Lucky Brand cardigan (along with FDNY jogging shorts), which is what I wore almost exclusively my sophomore and junior years. American Apparel tank top from Camarillo Outlets, obviously. Metallic cowboy boots I got for Christmas one year. #tragic

Damn. Mad memories. I was watching this documentary yesterday about transgendered folks and this one female to male was like, “When I look at old pictures, I don’t even relate to them. I don’t even know who that person is.”

I don’t feel like that at all. Mostly.