TEETH FOREVER

Wednesday, August 29, 2012


THIS VELOCIRAPTOR HAS ALL HER TEETH, Y'ALL!

CHOMP CHOMP!

But let's talk about how high I got. I got so high. I got higher than high. I got so high, I 100% should not have driven myself home. But I did. I don't remember how I drove myself home. I don't remember the process of driving myself home. Is that terrifying?!?! Sure. Except, I promise you guys I'll never do that again. Not only is it not safe, but it was not fun. I distinctly remember feeling like I was having the least amount of fun. I vaguely remember eating a brownie in my bed while watching Sunday's episode of Breaking Bad (HAVE I TALKED ABOUT THIS YET? HOW EMOTIONAL THAT MADE ME? DID ANYBODY SEE IT AND HAVE THE SAME REACTION? THE REACTION OF "CRYING HYSTERICALLY"? CAN WE PLEASE START A DISCUSSION RE: BREAKING BAD LAST SUNDAY? HELLO?) but I remember crumbs getting everywhere and I hate crumbs, and I woke up with crumbs on my t-shirt.

I also remember singing Grace Potter's "Apologies" to my dentist and explaining to her why it is actually the best song to do karaoke because everybody can have a drunk cryfest and it brings people together. Call Obama. I got ideas.

That's what I remember.