LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE WOKE UP 10 MINUTES BEFORE THEY USUALLY LEAVE FOR WORK THIS MORNING AND STILL MANAGED TO LOOK THIS FLY!

This is almost an exact replica of the face I made at Darien when I woke up this morning to see that it was 6:20. I stumbled into the bathroom, washed my face in the sink (something I think is so gross but I know it's a common thing among you common folk), did my make up, tied my bird's nest up into a high ponytail reminiscent of 2007, and just generally got it done. I might not look like a 10 today, but I'm definitely not lower than a 6. No one can be a 10 all the time. This is a truth I’ve come to learn this morning in my nearly [gulp] twenty six years. But you know, you deal with it. You get a sense of humor & a blog & you COPE!

And walk into work with dirty hair like you've never been so proud.