I suppose you're wondering why I haven't posted in a while, and you're probably assuming it's because I've been out living life. Well no, I haven't. I've been sitting around doing nothing except watching Breaking Bad because I don't have a life. Now you know.

One of my biggest life projects was also just completely terminated this week, which as left me feeling listless, unmotivated, pissed off, irritated, betrayed, sad, and disappointed. The past couple of months have really been a trying test of friendships, business partnerships, and basically just getting taken advantage of by some of my closest friends. And sometimes it's really hard to admit on the Internet that the only person I have to talk to is... the Internet.

I know I threaten to kill myself at least 30 times a week, but I don't think it's that crazy to really tell you that I now have nothing to live for anymore. Whatever though! Let me be me!

PS: Oh my gosh, if I like, get killed tonight, please don't tell the media about this blog. I so could not handle that. Like, I CAN'T EVEN HANDLE THE FACT THAT I EVEN HAVE TO SAY SOMETHING, but, seriously. I will haunt you to death if you tell the news about this.  Like, do you think that girl who got killed in the Colorado shooting wanted everybody reading her blog? Maybe she did, I dunno, I only read that one post... but still. She didn't even get to, like, proofread it again. And thousands of people have read that. That is so embarrassing. Not for her. But can we all agree that it would be so embarrassing for me? Right? I can almost hear Oprah reading my blog out loud and it's such a bad decision for everybody to acknowledge this blog out loud. What would news anchors even say? They'd probably all blame you guys for not intervening. I just want to go on the record and say it's not your faults. So if they start blaming you guys, send them to this post. Just let me be free, Internet! Let me run wild!

Anyway. I'm going to bed for hopefully the next fifteen hours. If you need me, I'll be in my bed, continuing to not actualize my dreams.