Don't even talk to me, it's Friday.

Friday, July 27, 2012

I’m going to level with you and say that usually by the time Friday rolls around, let me tell you,
 I 
AM
 BEAT.

Friday is usually the night I have nothing planned & nothing I’ve forgotten about planning but people have random crap that night. Like I get texts from people that are doing random off the cuff nonsense that I would normally be like, “YEAH! LET’S TOTALLY GO TO THAT SHITTY POETRY READING & DRINK CHEAP BEERS WITH PEOPLE I DON’T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT! LOL!” but I just can’t tonight guys. It's Friday and I have a lot of nothing to do.

When I got off work I stopped by my fabric situation and got SIX YARDS of canvas for these tote bags I've been swearing up and down on the Internet that I'm going to make.

I just put one bag together. It took two hours, I have a headache and loose threads everywhere like this is some 1960’s sitcom and I’m the incompetent housewife trying to prove something while my slicked-back hair husband is at work, and it just turns out I ruin everything by accident, except these seams are mad stable and look perfect, so I’m just going to pretend that all those threads I was cutting haphazardly were supposed to get cut.

Anyway, I’m blogging about this because 1) I’m such a competent, down ass bitch who can put together things using machinery and 2) at some point in this two hour procedure I removed my pants, and didn’t realize it until I sat back down with a huff after inserting the lining into the canvas shell.

“Finally! I’m done!” I look down at my bare legs. “When did this happen?”