5 Year Old Boy: Do you know who took the crackers?
Me: No.
5 Year Old Boy: There was a whole box, and now they’re gone.
Me: Well, there weren't many left yesterday morning.
5 Year Old Boy:  But who took them?
Me: I don't know.
5 Year Old Boy: Who took them?
Me: I don't know.
5 Year Old Boy: Did Wesley take them?
Me: I don't know.
5 Year Old Boy: Did Avery eat them?
Me: (silent rage)
5 Year Old Boy: They’re having a, um… um… a... contest. They're... they're having a contest, where, where, where you pick out the flavors? You pick out the flavors for, for... for... for... the... contest and -
Me (internally): No. No. No. No. No. No.
5 Year Old Boy:  Uh, um, hm. Um... uh... you... hm…
Me (whispering to the dog): I can’t listen to him explain a cracker contest right now. I can’t. I physically can’t go through this.